Five key travel industry statistics you need to know
- According to Uniting Travel, in 2019, the travel and tourism sector contributed $2.9 trillion to the global economy; that’s more than France’s total GDP in 2017!
- According to Morning Consult, 58% of business travellers say they are travelling in the summer of 2021 for work.
- According to TripAdvisor, 65% of leisure travellers did not travel internationally in 2020.
- According to TripAdvisor, 47% of travellers globally say they plan to travel internationally in 2021.
- According to Expedia Group, 59% of travellers are willing to pay higher fees to make their trip more sustainable.
Implement Effective Fraud Strategies to Protect Your Travel Business
Implement Effective Fraud Strategies to Protect Your Travel Business Fraud is an issue that continues
Travel is back and its not as bad as the news outlets would…
Travel is back and its not as bad as the news outlets would have you believe. While
Travel subscriptions: are they the future?
Travel subscriptions: are they the future? Here at Trust My Travel, we’re always looking to the